|Hi! How are you? My half-assed attempt at a retro look.|
|Before my first 5k: Zombie Run.|
- · 5k Zombie Run. Not much running involved there, but it was fun. Zombies, mud, obstacles? A blast.
- · 12k Rocklin Run. And ran pretty much the whole thing. Maybe not the best idea. I finished in about 1:22:00 and was in pain for the next month. For weeks I couldn’t run at all because every step was like knives being thrust into my quads.
- · 5k Extreme Mud Run. LOTS of mud, a little running, some okay obstacles. I still loved it.
- · Now Glowing. A 5k glow run that started with a pre-run show of Mary Lambert. (Okay I have to say that might not have been the best way to get people ready to run. She was amazing, but also kind of depressing and slow paced.) I got to spend time with a close friend, my daughter and boyfriend. And afterwards I drank two beers and ate chili cheese fries while Goo Goo Dolls performed. I’m still bummed that the handprints I had my boyfriend put on my shorts with glow in the dark paint didn’t actually glow. But our tutus turned out great, so there’s that.
|After my first 5k: Zombie Run. I got infected. Aaron did not.|
|Turning 40 at Dive Bar in Sac. |
Good friends, drinks, dueling pianists, and mermaids.
- · The Birthday Giving Project.
- · The joys of moving into a fabulous, large house with kids who don’t seem to be happy unless they’re complaining about everything.
- · Celebrating Superman Day.
- · Celebrating Recess at Work Day.
- · Diving into studies on the law of attraction with Bob Doyle and Rhonda Byrne.