|What it looks like when I DON'T know the lyrics, the beat, the melody... |
Trying to sing the male lyrics in Dark Horse during karaoke
And my shirt reads GEEK, in case you were wondering.
- I just need to let it go. Let it go, I can't hold it back anymore.
- I'm in love. With a stripper.
- Do you want me... Like I want you.
- What would you do if... Your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor
- I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt. (No pre-thought on this one. It's just there.)
- I want you to... Want me. I need you to need me.
- It's 5 o'clock in the morning...Conversation got boring. You said you're going to bed soon.
- There was a heart shaped bed in the middle of the room. (Another just totally odd song that I occasionally hear *%#in my head.)
- I bang my head on my desk, I bang my head on my desk. Just bang it. (Some of you may be lucky enough to not have been exposed over and over and over to the actual song: "Whip My Hair".)
- It wasn't me... But she caught me on the counter. It wasn't me. Caught me on the sofa. It wasn't me.
- So not fair!... And I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean.
- F*%# you...F*%# you very very much.
Also? Yesterday morning I was humming in the shower. (Have I mentioned I dislike humming?) It took me a minute to place the song. "It's a Whole New World". I haven't watched Aladdin recently. Where the hell did that come from?