- a mom who has never loved motherhood but who loves my children with all my heart.
- that person who doesn't believe people actually like me. I don't say "I don't know why she doesn't like me"; I say "I don't know why they want to spend time with me!"
- someone who rarely sends out friend requests on Facebook because I'm scared of rejection. Sounds cliché but it's true.
- a person who is always thinking about how I can help someone else out. Even if I don't like them.
- completely comfortable training a room of 100+ people on after school activity programming or how to use our software but who goes through major anxiety going into a social situation.
- someone who has an extremely hard time asking for help.
- a person who likes to come up with ideas and have others carry out the details.
- passionate about finding a way to help parents, particularly parents of difficult or out-of-control kids.
- a reader.
- a dancer.
- a stepmom who will never stop loving the children I helped raise.
- very sensitive to noise. Quiet is important to me.
- living with depression.
- not a seller. I don't enjoy anything that involves trying to get people to buy something from me.
- sometimes a writer.
- learning that sometimes my expectations are unrealistic, particularly with myself.
- better at communicating through writing than in conversation.
- going to make my dream come true and make a living doing work I'm passionate about.
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Who I Am...
I've decided to start writing again. To not think too much about it. To not worry about what people think. Today is about me.
You can help my dream come true. Can you spare $5.