|Exactly how I felt when I got on the scale last month. This is from some site on losing weight by going herbal.|
|A very ugly picture of my messy room and what I looked like going into my first DietBet.|
- The game starts on Monday, April 9. This lets everyone go have fun the week before Easter (it’s Spring Break around here) and enjoy their Easter brunches or candy or whatever (for those who celebrate) and weigh in on Monday.
- Buy-in is $50.
- Bet is that you will lose 4% of your current body weight in 28 days. (Game ends on Monday, May 7.)
- The pot gets split between everyone who meets the goal of 4%. There’s no special award for losing the most weight or losing weight the fastest. If you meet the goal, you win.
- Participant must be at least 18-years-old.
- You can lose weight through any method that works for you. There’s no set diet plan, nothing to buy, no specific exercises.
- E-mail me or leave me a comment with your contact information and I’ll send you an invitation.
- Follow the link I send and register on the DietBet site. You do not need to pay when you accept the invitation, but I must receive your money before the game begins. You’ll need to send the money via PayPal. I’ll send more directions when you request an invite.
- On Monday, April 9, weigh in. This is where trust comes in. You’ll email or picture message me a picture of you on the scale, and the picture must show the weight on the scale. You can take this picture looking down at your feet. Use the same scale, dress the same way you will dress and weigh in at the same time of day you will on May 7. Don’t layer up for April 9 and then get on the scale naked on May 7. Or pig out all day for weigh in and then weigh before you eat anything on the final day.
- Go about the next 28 days doing what works for you as far as losing weight. Encourage or set-up friendly competition with the other participants.
- On May 7, weigh in and again send me a picture. Once I have everyone’s weights I’ll let you know how many people met the goal and get the money sent out.
|My goal weight. This isn't a great picture. Go to my previous post for a picture of my true goal! Yes, it is inappropriate to ask me if I'm wearing anything underneath this dress.|